DAY 1 SESSIONS 2018
26 November 2018 (Hamilton) & 29 November 2018 (Ashburton)
A. Opportunities & Challenges faced by pasture based dairy farming, today and tomorrow
B. Real Data on the NZ dairy farm financial situation
C. Sustainable dairy farm businesses driven by high pasture utilisation and profitability – a farmer’s perspective
D. Resilient pasture based dairy farm production systems – the research perspective
E. Equity growth focused young farmers present their experience
F. The Connection with the Consumer
DAY 2 WORKSHOPS 2018
27 November 2018 (Lye Farm) & 30 November 2018 (Ashley Dene – ADRDS)
1. The NZ foundation dairy farm system – this is it!
2. The Grazing Cow of 2030. What will she need to do and what do we need to do to help her achieve it?
3. Time is Money, see how the latest research and developments can save you time and make more money
4. Solutions to the environmental and climatic challenge
5. Farm Ownership – what are the building blocks to farm ownership?